Garfield: Lost Levels

Retrostage

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm searching for E3 coverages from 1995 like this one that covers the Genesis games of that time. The purpose: I'm searching for background informations concerning Garfield: Caught in the Act and the Lost Levels that were only available through SEGA Channel. I just found some interesting reviews on a german platform called Ninretro. One review displays a screenshot that is no longer in the game (viking level) and the other one features a screenshot from a "train level" (Catsablanca style). This was really helpful for me!

So that's why I wanted to search for E3 1995 specials that might include more informations about the game itself.

On mobygames I saw the following conclusion to the game:

Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)

The title of this game should be changed to "Garfield and The Tale of Automatic Damage". It has way too many cheap hits to make it enjoyable for the younger audiences it is aimed at. The character graphics and level originality are very good, but still don't make up for sloppy control. Cheap hits and a bad control interface really bother me and Garfield has both of them. If you don't mind these flaws, try it out, but Garfield has really rubbed my fur the wrong way.

Does anyone knows in which EGM the game was tested? Are there more Garfield: Caught in the Act reviews available on retromags?

I'm happy for every piece of information that I can get. I already checked some sites (idisk.mac.com, lostlevels.org), but I hope to find more in old printing mags like EGA, Sega Visions or GamePro.

Thanks a lot for your help. :-)