Sorting Video Game Magazines By Their Cover

Phillyman

Certainly did! I used to even be able to remember what games and what Howard & Nester comics and even which Power Player Profiles were in each one... of course, it was easier back then when there were less issues than states...

• Retromags Curator

Oh yeah, I was that kid too. "Super C comes after Batman and Tetris, but before Super Mario 3..." When you're 12, that sort of filing system makes so much more sense than trying to sort out volume numbers, issue numbers, and dates. :)

Of course, once they went to perfect-bound spines instead of staple-bound ones, they just stuck the issue number there, and that made it easy as Kid Nikki to sort them...

*huggles*

Areala

• 1 month later...

Also had many covers memorized. in fact when I see issues every now and then posted or linked to I can remember a lot of various things going on in my life related to that time period that the issue was delivered. That cloud of nostalgia is tied to the issue and the cover brings a lot of that back. Not all mind you but some ...