What's YOUR Viking name?

Spiro

OK, normally I don't do those dumb internet personality quizzes, because they're, well, dumb. But I found this one that's short, simple, and doesn't demand your e-mail address, so I thought, "What the hell".

http://www.thequarte.../VikingName.php

And here's what I got out of it:

Your Viking Name is...

Sæbjörn the Fearsome

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you.

Apart from the "thirst for battle" bit, yeah that kinda does sound pretty close to me. 33tmt6h.jpg

Your Viking Name is...

Jörundr Madhorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Nothing wrong with a laid-back Viking!