Hobby Consolas Magazine (Uploads)

Axelay

• 1 month later...
  • Retromags Curator

Axelay, I'm so sorry for the late response on this. *blush* it isn't that we aren't interested. We are, we're just still trying to work out the details of the eventual move to the newsgroups. :)

Right now if you want to contribute content, you can always scan the magazine, upload it to a file hosting service of your choice, and place a download link here in the forums so others can read it. Keep a copy of the file yourself though, in case we'd need it again for the transition to the newsgroups.

I know that's not ideal at the moment, but it's the best we can do for now since we're no longer hosting the scans locally on the site. :)

*huggles*

Areala

Axelay, I'm so sorry for the late response on this. *blush* it isn't that we aren't interested. We are, we're just still trying to work out the details of the eventual move to the newsgroups. :)

Right now if you want to contribute content, you can always scan the magazine, upload it to a file hosting service of your choice, and place a download link here in the forums so others can read it. Keep a copy of the file yourself though, in case we'd need it again for the transition to the newsgroups.

I know that's not ideal at the moment, but it's the best we can do for now since we're no longer hosting the scans locally on the site. :)

*huggles*

Areala

WOW. At last!! :notworthy:

OK, here's the problem:

1) Files are already scanned in PDF format (121 in total).

2) Total file size is 12.7GB, and I don't know which service can host all of that for free.

What to do? :sad::help:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I'd mention all of these links don't work anymore, but I found this site:

http://www.enlaceitor.com/enlace.php?id=4194

Several issues in each rar file. Downloading time is sloooooow, but better than nothing.

Hi there.

Been a long time out of the community. Busy with work and family.

As you stated, and unfortunately, the links don't work anymore, but the site you've provided gets the job done for those patient enough to download the files.

It seems like the above mentioned site doesn't have the rest of the issues (after 100) which I have. Whoever is interested, just let me know and I'll upload once again.

God bless!!

Edited by Axelay

Once again, here are the mags:

...More coming as I get thorough uploading the rest.

EDIT:
Just a word of advice: Don't take this as free advertising, but MEGA works best with Google's Chrome.
<_<

Edited by Axelay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, thanks Axelay! Especially for putting the effort into reuploading them when they went down. This is a nice magazine, and I especially like the comics. Comics really add something unique to the gaming magazines they feature in. Anyway thanks.

Oh yeah, and (apart from Issue 71 not being present) the link to Issue 56 points to the same download as Issue 55. Just a little mistake there. Thanks again.