How do you play your games?

pant90

Hey guys

So I have gotten back my old genesis from a friend lately and I have a lot of games for it. So I started playing one game got a Game Over after a minute amount of minutes playing it and I switched to another game. So I switched around playing a little of this a little of that. I even bought some new games which I only played for minutes until turning to the next game.

I now started to take one game and if I like the gameplay I play it until I have it through... So my question is how do you play? Do you switch a lot as I do? Or are you focused? Especially when buying a new game. And one more question to make this thread even more valuable: How often do you play your retro consoles?

Have a good day and don't forget smiling :)

• 4 weeks later...

That's why my backlog is so large, I try to finish games before starting another. There's special cases, games like RB or some racing games where you aren't going to play straight through, and since there's no major story you can jump between games. Now when I say finish, that varies as many times I just play until I see the credits for the first time. Multiple characters, 100%, plat trophy, or online isn't a requirement for me. That's only if I wanna keep going. Even DLC I won't always bother with.

Retro games are meant to be played in one sitting but often if I'm just killing time I'll play until a game over and then go to something else.

• 4 weeks later...