My gaming night

kidnplay

So I'm teaching my son about oldie but goodies. So every week we have a gaming night were I pull out some retro systems , hook them up to my projector and have at it for a few hours! Yesterday it was Nintendo 64 and the PSP. Sadly my Nintendo 64 passed away to gaming heaven. Thanks to the magic of the internet though, we were still able to play Mario Kart. Here are are some pictures of our gaming night to encourage a more epic way to play your retro games. We used my projector from work it's Aaxa p4x. Here they are sorry about the quality I'm not very good with a camaraDSC01002.jpgDSC00978.jpgDSC00995.jpg

PSP ain't retro yet, you crazy? I've a hard time sorting which of my consoles are 'classic' or 'retro' but I wouldn't fit anything into either category if it's still being sold. It takes at least 2 gens for a platform to phase out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok maybe you guys are right the PSP is not that old. I don't want anyone to feel old. But for a 7 year old it's pretty retro and slowly but surely it's getting up there. My kid was way excited when I showed him your responses he thinks he's cool now.