Amiga Format In General....

basquemactee1

Hi all,

Firstly just wanted to say this is a fantastic sight for a 47 year old bod like me!! It's enabled me to relive my teenage years again....lol.

Now I have a question, besides the threads here for the copies of Amiga Format that i have now downloaded (tx very much indeed), I was wondering does anyone else have any copies htey'd be willing to share? I'd happily swap copies of any Amiga mags that I have at the mo.

Indeed.

I think I have 30 or so issues of Amiga Format that require scanning. I will try and get a list of the issues I have up on my website this weekend some time. Anyone who has other issues and wants to contribute them to the preservation cause are welcome to contact me to try and work something out.

BTW ... to get access to downloads you need to register on my website at the present time. If you do create an account then send an email requesting activation as well as I am being bombarded with SPAM bot signups and I simply delete the previous days accounts if I don't receive an email. Cheers ... Kiwi

**UPDATE** All issues that I possess of Amiga Format are now listed on my website. Covers have been scanned and will be added shortly.

• Like 1

Tx both, I see that at the moment as Kiwi says, they're just the cover scans, so I'll sit and wait patiently for the links to d/l them when Kiwi gets time.

By the way, i have some issues that I don't see listed, if you want them let me know....

They are numbers 34, 35, 38, 41, 68, 87, 94, 105 and 108.