Blazer Is A Big Nerd\geek!

Blazer

Ok, I know I'm a video game loser. My taste in gaming has made me a video outcast.Nobodie will play with me anymore

I LIKE POKEMON GAMES. There i said it. A new set of games is coming out at the end of september, and I can't wait.

Please feel free to post any insults below :blushing:

I enjoyed the original pokemon for old school GB but haven't played much since. The series definitely has a stigma associated with it but anyone who's played for any length of time can't deny that i's entertaining.

One thing that will make somone an outcast though is sincere self pity. :tongue:

Ok, I know I'm a video game loser. My taste in gaming has made me a video outcast.Nobodie will play with me anymore

I LIKE POKEMON GAMES. There i said it. A new set of games is coming out at the end of september, and I can't wait.

Please feel free to post any insults below :blushing:

What kind of games do you play that make you an outcast?

• 4 weeks later...

Get ready to get your geek on.

I am almost done scanning the Pokemon Snap Official Nintendo Players Guide.

And I just bought Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2's NPGs.

I bought a Gameboy (didn't own one at the time) and drove almost 2 hours to buy Pokemon Red the day after it was released in the states. (just based on all the hype comming out of Japan)

I did enjoy it, but I remember being pissed that they released Color Gameboy like a month later. I never played any of the other Poke-games.

I've only played the original Red, Blue, and Yellow, a rental of the original Pokemon Stadium, and I currently own the revised Fire Red. With the exception of Stadium, which is really more of a spin-off they are all very similar. I like the improvements in Fire Red but I view it in the same way as I view Super Mario All-Stars: the improvements are cool but the original will always be the purest form of the classic.

If you guys enjoyed Pokemon I suggest you try Dragon Warrior Monsters I and II for GBC. It's much better than Pokemon in my opinion since you can breed monsters and make them have the skills of their parents. And if you like Dragon Warriror/Quest all the monsters will be familiar to you along with the spells and skills they use.

I sympathize with you, Blazer! I was in middle school when the first games came out. I got one for christmas and loved it, but of course had to keep my addiction in the closet. I played Emerald through last summer and really enjoyed it.

Anyway, I like pokemon and I'm married, so there is hope for you yet.

• 2 weeks later...