Sign in to follow this  
CBFD

DKC/DKL-related Magazine Scans?

I was wondering if anyone has magazine scans for the Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land triloy (SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, whichever applies)... I collect them. I'm typically looking scans for the Game Boy Color version of Donkey Kong Country.

You also may want to check out -Removed- It's gaming manual heaven there. If requests aren't allowed, please don't blame me, I'm new here. Filling these requests will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't bother, Schloss Ritter. They've just taken the PDFs from ReplacementDocs and slapped their icon/graphic thingie over the Rdocs watermark without attributing it.

Proof?

Download the 'Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete' and 'Lunar: Eternal Blue' maps from both sites and compare. Those are my scans on the Rdocs server. Amazing how identical they look on the other site...with the watermark in exactly the same spot, no less.

Thanks for the credit, you bunch of dirty thieves.

And you thought what exactly? As soon as we put anything on the net others rip them off and claim them as their own. Heaps of my mags have turned up on Underground-gamer with no credit given. Nature of the beast I am afraid.

Oh, I figured it would happen. Just like to point out dirty thieves, that's all. :) I was excited to see a new site pop up, but then I started thinking their stuff looked kinda familiar... :)

*huggles*

Areala

Yeah, mirroring another site can sometimes be helpful to reduce traffic costs at the original site. But to actually go through and cover up watermarks with your own... low down dirty...