Another Third Party Re-release

MBJ

I saw over at Mininova today that someone has taken all of the files from the Big torrent that Retromags released on 5/12/06 and put them together in a new torrent hosted by EmuParadise. The releaser did give credit to Retromags for the original release in the torrent description. The release can be found at http://www.mininova.org/tor/368698

Here's the abbreviated description for your reference:

"From EP's tracker:

A butt load of Nintendo Power Magazines from Retromags.com I've extracted the CBRs and optimized the images to reduce filesize but NOTquality. They look just the same if not slightly cleaner now. Instead of CBR or PDF they are just JPEGs. Since that is what most seem to prefer. Here's what's included in the pack. If you want smaller releases go visit Emuparadise's forums at EPforums.org. I will be uploading each magazine seperate via rapidshare after this torrent is seeded decently.

fun club news 001 - 1987 sep

fun club news 004 - 1987 dec

fun club news 005 - 1988 feb-mar

nintendo power 001 - 1988 jul aug

nintendo power 002 - 1988 sep-oct

nintendo power 003 - 1988 nov-dec

***I have cut out the middle of this but it was every issue included in the Big Torrent.***

supplement 050 - links awakening strategy

supplement 057-061 - super metroid comics

supplement 060 - super metroid strategy alt

Enjoy and be sure to thank the good people at Retromags. I hope they don't mind me doing this. :)"

• Retromags Curator

I wonder why he didnt just come over and contact us about it ......I have no problem with him doing so ....I only wish he would have linked to us thru a clickable link ....but hey at least he gave us credit

I really dont care who creates private trackers for the set ....if it helps it get out there and be seeded

She did put a link in the title on the original tracker here:

http://bt.emuparadise.org:8989/torrents.php

So perhaps someone else upped it to mininova

It was a nice consideration for the original uploader to include our name in the torrent title on the original site. It's just too bad that it's not on Mininova since that site gets so much exposure as a more general torrent site. Anyway, no use bitching about it now I guess.