Sting can be yours for only $8000

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Just judging by the url, it's not the one(s) actually used in the movie. Sorry, not worth this price.

How by judging the URL did you arrive at that?

Its Weta of New Zealand ......aka wetanz.com. Which if I am not mistaken.....does all the work for the Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit movies.

Jackson began storyboarding the trilogy with Christian Rivers in August 1997 and assigned his crew to begin designing Middle-earth at the same time.[18] Jackson hired long-time collaborator Richard Taylor to lead Weta Workshop on five major design elements: armour, weapons, prosthetics/make-up, creatures, and miniatures. In November 1997,[12] famed Tolkien illustrators Alan Lee and John Howe joined the project. Most of the imagery in the films is based on their various illustrations.[19] Grant Major, production designer was charged with the task of converting Lee and Howe's designs into architecture, creating models of the sets, while Dan Hennah worked as art director, scouting locations and organising the building of sets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings_%28film_series%29

• Retromags Curator

I know who weta is... just something about "sting-fine-art-limited-edition-the-master-swordsmith-s-collection" strikes me as "replica" not actual movie prop.

Oh I see, yeah it is probably a replica and not something they actually used in the filming process.