Nintendo Force Magazine

ctophil

Hi everybody, it looks like Nintendo Force Magazine's first issue (Jan/Feb 2013) is now available to purchase. It's like $17.99 for just one print issue and $4.99 for the digital version. No subscription available at this time. They said it does not have any ads, so the price does justify for that. It is a magazine made by fans of Nintendo Power. They even said it's not Nintendo Power, but more of a tribute.

Check it out:

http://nintendoforcemagazine.com/

Update: E-Day says Nintendo Force subscription is available. Woohoo! Subscribe time! :-)

• Retromags Curator

You're a bit late to the party ;). The first issue was available for purchase last month. There are no ads, and apparently the money raised from the first issue went to charity.

Subscriptions are available, and right from the link you provided :P

https://checkout.subscriptiongenius.com/nintendoforcemagazine.com/

$30 in the US for the print issue, $35 to Canada, and $40 to most of the rest of the world. I signed up the first day they were available.

• Retromags Curator

I just reupped my subscription to Retro Gamer for another year and that set me back £50......which comes out to $6 per issue delivered...which is much cheaper than driving 20 minutes to my local Barnes and Noble....paying $10 plus tax and then driving back home :)

In the next few weeks, I may grab a sub to Nintendo Force and @Gamer

You're a bit late to the party ;). The first issue was available for purchase last month. There are no ads, and apparently the money raised from the first issue went to charity.

Subscriptions are available, and right from the link you provided :P

https://checkout.subscriptiongenius.com/nintendoforcemagazine.com/

$30 in the US for the print issue, $35 to Canada, and $40 to most of the rest of the world. I signed up the first day they were available.

Oh, my bad. I'm pretty silly, eh? Hehe. Sounds like I'm going to subscribe real soon to support these guys. Have you read the first issue yet? Does it bring back the old Nintendo Power fun like it used to be?