Does anyone have any current leads on Nintendo Power#146 and up?

Pavlovtiger

I've only just recently discovered this site, and I'd first like to thank Phillyman and anyone else responsible for offering these deep treasure troves of decades-old gaming memories. My personal Nintendo Power collection now covers everything from the beginning up through summer 2001, but it's around there where things drop off, unfortunately. I stumbled upon another archive site which covered me for all of 2000 and half of 2001, but issue #146 is the first blank spot. They have a few later issues, but more missing entries alternate with these up to #169 where they end. I won't link to the site at the moment in case that's against the rules, but I will obviously do if I'm informed it's okay.

So, does anybody have leads on the remaining years of this beloved publication? I have to believe they're "out there" but torrents and Google searches bring back either nothing, or years-dead torrents. It's frustrating, as I'm sure some of you can agree. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. I'd obviously love to just have all the magazines in their physical form, as I'm beginning to really crave the stuff from my childhood as I get older. Cheers for reading and responding, and keep on gaming. ~

• Retromags Curator

I don't have any leads, mainly because we cater to the pre-2000 era here out of respect to the current copyright holders. I've no doubt torrents exist, but I wouldn't know where to go to find them if Google has failed. Right now, anything 2001 and newer won't be found here (though that's subject to change in the future), so you might be better off posting on other mag sites and seeing if anyone there can point you to what you're looking for. :)

*huggles*
Areala

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to help here too since I think I have a couple of old issues from the 2000s era in a cardboard box and I do have a scanner but I'm not even sure on what format I would save it on, even more so where to upload it safely without the flak and legal ramifications of copyrights and so on. in a way I'm finding myself in a similar position to Pavlovtiger because now and then I'm feeling myself craving the old mags and books I read during the 90s and 2000s, Nintendo power, gamepro, egm, tips and tricks and so many have I have wanted to read so badly that the way I see it now it would have been great to have a scanner back then to scan each and every single copy I could've had a hold of now my only option is to go to internet auctions, swap-meets, flea markets,

amazon, eBay, those thrifty shops (not to be confused with the ice cream shop) similar to the salvation army or goodwill and so on so I can scan and archive any magazine I could find and also share some of it here or any place that's acceptable and so it would be accessible for the member's viewing pleasure only on the condition that it's for their private and home use but basically I think that's why this site is dedicated to do anyways. here's a site that's similar to this one but only offers information: http://www.gamingmagz.com/magazines/usa/nintendo-power#.UUtUAxfn_cs, anyways I hope everyone gets to read what they want in the end.

I have since picked up about 12 issues in the 180-195 range, but again, there's apparently policies on this site keeping issues past 1999 from being hosted, until they're possibly lifted, though there seems to be no signs of that happening. As for scanning..well, I'd like to learn how the cbr archives are made for these, because even if I don't upload them here, I'd like to add my physical magazines to my digital collection.