Nester comic tragically missing

Milo

I know you guys probably have other things on your mind what with hosting and all but...

I noticed that the Nester's Adventures comic from vol 52 (Sep 1993) was missing from your scan. It's supposed to be on p35 but the scan goes from p34 (the 3-page spread) to the poster to p36, with no Nester to be seen. This is distressing as there are no other scans of this issue I have found, which means that my (and the Internet's) collection of Nester comics is incomplete! The comic in question is said to be based on Zombies Ate My Neighbors, which should interest some people as that game has a lot of fans.

Anyway I was hoping that Phillyman (the scanner) or someone else can update with the missing page. Or anyone, if you have the issue scan it and post it here (that's good enough for me).

Also sorry if this issue has been raised before, but it's worth raising again because it's obviously unresolved. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I probably should have given this thread a better name. Like "Nester comic tragically missing". Can I get that changed? But if people have looked at this topic, I'm surprised that nobody was willing to scan the issue, I assumed there would be lots of member with mag collections of their own.

Please help!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, little Internet for a while due to Christmas holidays. If that's no problem, then sure go ahead and post it to me! Very much obliged. Glad to see so many other mags appearing on the website too. I'll PM my address to Phillyman then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well thanks to TheRedEye in the Incomplete Scans thread, the missing page has been found! I've got what I needed, so whether you recompile the magazine is up to you. With that page, I now have the most complete collection of Howard & Nester related material on the Internet that I know of, and of course it's available for all. Here's my post about it, if anyone's interested in seeing Howard & Nester stuff all in one place: http://miloscat.tumblr.com/post/78309188571