Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Ftp Server Back Up And Running !

This is an Uploads ONLY FTP

Please Only Upload Scans....No Games are needed!

Ok so you have scanned an videogame issue .....and you would like to share it ....all you have to do is Zip together all the images and include a text file inside the zip with your username

Please make sure that you have all the pictures facing the correct way .....and upload them to the following

retromags.kicks-ass.net

username = upload

password = upload

port 21

Please Create a Folder and Upload your Zip file within it ......contact me and let me know you have uploaded something and then i will create a .pdf and/or .cbr file out of it and release it on the torrent sites.....You will be credited for the scan in the Release Section :D

Please No Magazines That Arent 5 or More Years Old!

Anyone that wants to help us Edit magazines , Please Contact MBJ or Myself thru PM. We will then provide you with a Username/Password that will allow you to access the UNEDITED scans. Then after editing them you can reupload them with the Info posted above

The FTP has been closed, All Downloads regardless of being a raw or final release are in the progress of being moved into the Download section of this forum.

-Phillyman