Request For Egm #1-53

TheSSNintendo

• Retromags Curator
Does anybody have a torrent or anything for EGM issues #1-53? My brother has some other issues, but I never seen the old ones, except for December '91 (issue #29). Much help would be appreciated.

If you feel like donating some money toward the collection of these issues .....i can scan them ......the first issue of EGM usually goes for about $50 on ebay .......and issues after that range from $5 -$20 each issue ......keep your eyes open cuz i just recently aquired issue 21 ....see link below http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230013502231

• Retromags Curator
Would be nice if a torrent for 0 to 275 could be created

I'm willing to share my collection via FTP for such a thing too. Phillyman, would you be interested in sharing our personal collections via FTP? What about anyone else? PM me with details.

Not too sure what your asking :blink:

WarriorWarrior: I can host them on my web space if you would like, send me a PM. Are these RetroMags releases or just stuff you have compiled over time?

TheSSNintendo: If you don't want to scan the issues, get a hold of me or Philly or someone and we'll try and arrange getting the issues to someone who can scan them.

PhillyMan: Can you send me a PM with a list of EGM's that have been scanned?

• 1 month later...

Also...

TheSSNintendo: did you end up scanning any copies/shipping them to sav2880?

WarriorWarrior: That was really sweet of you to offer your collection.

It's sad that the only public releases of EGM, right now, are the most recent ones. Retromags is doing a good deed. Keep it up.

• 9 months later...

Hey Guys,

For a long time now I have been looking for a specific issue of EGM. This issue features a preview/hands-on-session with The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time (proably somewhere around spring 1998). There is a full story in this particular edition called 'The Hyrule Toddler'. I had this issue but I lost it. I very much would like to have this particular edition of EGM again. However, a digital copy of the Zelda article would suffice. Anyone?

The worst part is that I used to have every issue but they got lost in the great house purge of 199x...(some were destroyed by cats).

I'm working on reaquiring them and when I do, I'll scan them in. I can't believe how much they're going for on ebay.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I do have some EGM's from that era, Those mags are huge in size......I would have to split it into thirds to get it to go thru. I will see if I can get you at least one of them out this week :P

Yeah, EGM was sometimes hundreds of pages back in the day. Sure, alot of it was ads, but it kept me busy for hours.