UnderGround Gamer Torrent Site Is Down

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

So the buzz around the interwebs is that UnderGround Gamer (private torrent site) is down. I only mention this to bring light to the fact that a public torrent site can come down just as easily as a private torrent site. While UnderGround Gamer would have been a good option for preventing leeching of magazines.....sites like this can just disappear overnight. Hopefully they can come back from this, as they were a good source of rare information.

Greedy companies can try to resell you games. That's why I keep everything so I don't have to pay twice. As far as mags go I'm assuming they couldn't care less. What effect could it have to anyone? They're mostly no longer in print, you're not profiting from their work, let's just hope it stays that way.

Gamer tip - always keep a backup. Heh.

Underground Gamer being shut down was a huge loss.

There were a number of magazines UG had that Retromags did not and with the database restructuring going on, UG was the go to site.

Once everything is squared away here I expect a huge influx in traffic. I can't think of any other source with this amount of content.