The $604 Issue of GamePro Magazine

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Whoever passes up this deal is a fool!

http://rtmgs.co/qTHGz

This is the December 1994, Volume 6, #12 issue of GamePro Magazine. It comes with the Michael Jordan Chaos In the Windy City tip card. UNCUT and in amazing condition. The rarest of the rare. There is also a Power Rangers card in this issue that is uncut as well. This magazine has been on my shelf since the day it came out. It comes from a nonsmoking home. The magazine itself has only a small amount of shelf wear, nothing at all major. It will ship in a sturdy box, not an envelope. It will ship fully insured with tracking and delivery confirmation. Please see the pictures for a better description. They are actual pictures from this auction, not stock images. You are looking at exactly what you are bidding on.
Everything I sell will be shipped padded. Will arrive just as you see it. USA only. Paypal only. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Check out my other auctions, I will combine shipping if you win more than one.

post-1-0-29870100-1377737654.jpg