Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Retromags Contest Week 3 Winner - RetroDefense!

Retromags 2014 Contest

Week 3 Winner - RetroDefense!

(January 12th 2014 - January 18th 2014)

Please take a moment to congratulate RetroDefense for his winning entry in which he indexed the following magazine!

Mega Play Issue 5 (July/August 1991)

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Read How You Can Participate!

We still have 49 random magazines to give away, and a $500 Grand Prize.

What was the prize this week (if you've gotten it already and know, that is)? :)

*huggles*
Areala

Haven't received it yet. I live in a rural area, though, so I'm not really surprised. :) I'll be sure to follow-up whenever it arrives!

Haven't received it yet. I live in a rural area, though, so I'm not really surprised. :) I'll be sure to follow-up whenever it arrives!

That is my bad, I got side tracked and just mailed out both week 3&4 about 10 minutes ago. Both prizes should arrive to you guys by this Saturday afternoon.

Niiiiiiiice! :)

Mine turned out to be PSM #8, complete with the Gex lid sticker, which my first copy of the magazine was missing. *happy dance* :)

Thanks for your generosity, Philly!

*huggles*
Areala

Did PSM readers actually use those lid stickers!?! ;)

Very glad to have a nice, readable copy of Nintendo Power #1! I'm a big Nintendo fanboy & Nintendo Power">NP is one of the few magazine series I'm hoping to collect in its entirety, variant covers and all. I own the Nintendo Power">NP #1 variant already, but it's in really rough shape - to the point where I'm almost afraid to read it. :)

Thanks, Phillyman - you've put me one step closer to my goal!

I think there are two more Nintendo Power issues in the contest I'd like to win - fingers crossed! :)

Yeah, I had more than one friend who used the big yellow smiley face lid sticker from issue #1 on their consoles. I think the more commonly used pack-ins were the memory card stickers though. :)

*huggles*
Areala