Sign in to follow this  
RetroDefense

How to report an incomplete scan?

RetroDefense    136

Hi all,

Having been indexing the Game Players portions of the database lately, I found a couple magazine scans with missing pages.

Is there any formalized way of reporting these? Do I leave a note in the entry's comments section for each respective magazine, or just mention it here in the Help forums? I made a cursory look for a rescan discussion but didn't find anything - maybe a thread can be pinned for this type of thing?

As for the incomplete scans:

Game Players Nintendo Guide Issue 2 (page 103 missing)

Game Players Nintendo Guide Issue 11 (page 70 clipped; pages 71-74 missing)

Milo    0

This is a good question. I found a page missing in Nintendo Power 52 and started a thread in Magazine Talk, so we probably need a system. Maybe this thread is enough...?

About Nintendo Power">NP 52 though, Phillyman promised to fix it but that was two months ago. Unless he was being sarcastic...

E-Day    686

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a pinned topic that lists all the magazines with these sorts of issues. That way if someone has a copy and they can scan the affected pages, they will know what is needed. Then we can remove it from the list so someone else doesn't think it needs to be done.