Sign in to follow this  
orthicviper

ERROR: Share invalid. (735d42ea)

KiwiArcader    471

That error is caused by Rapidcrap altering the way they link files. The old method no longer works. As they are now going to be charging an exorbitant 50 Euros a month from May I cannot see Phillyman continuing to use their service so I don't think the link will get fixed anytime soon.

I wonder why he hasn't FileFactory linked it yet? Maybe it's a raw scan and he doesn't want to rehost until it's cleaned up? Only he can answer that.

Phillyman    403

That error is caused by Rapidcrap altering the way they link files. The old method no longer works. As they are now going to be charging an exorbitant 50 Euros a month from May I cannot see Phillyman continuing to use their service so I don't think the link will get fixed anytime soon.

I wonder why he hasn't FileFactory linked it yet? Maybe it's a raw scan and he doesn't want to rehost until it's cleaned up? Only he can answer that.

I quit Rapidshare as soon as I heard of the price hike. As far as FileFactory, I am not really pleased with their service either. I tried downloading some of the scans as a guest, and they trick you with fake download buttons. Not sure how I feel about a company stooping to those tactics to get clicks.