Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Pepsi Pink! Who is going to send me some?

Phillyman    403

I'm still waiting for Crystal Pepsi to make a comeback. I can't be the only sugar-water fan who liked that stuff, can I?

You know there are some crazy people on Youtube that actually find sealed bottles of Crystal Pepsi and drink them on camera. It never ends well for them :lol:

♦te72♦    101

Late to the party, but I don't have particularly fond memories of crystal pepsi. I did have a friend of mine come back after spending a month in Japan, bring me a can of Mountain Dew from there. It's different, a bit less sweet, but not bad. I drank it at least two years after he got it though. No ill effects here.

However, speaking of old sodas, remember the Star Wars episode 1 special edition cans of Pepsi products? Turns out, they weren't the best things to collect. Years later, I opened the box that contained them to find a slightly sticky mess, and that at least one of the cans had developed a hole in it. No idea whatever happened to those though, might have lost them in one of the moves around that era.

Areala    25,516

I do indeed remember the Episode 1 Pepsi cans from 1999!! I still have the Queen Amidala can (Diet Pepsi), but it's empty. Collecting liquids in pretty much any form never ends well as far as I can tell. :)

*huggles*
Areala

♦te72♦    101

Liquids really should be emptied before collecting the containers. Unless of course, you're talking glass containers. In that case, you're fine. I have a bottle of rum or 3 that are at least 4 years old now. Still holding up just fine.

And there are certain types of scotch and wine that are purposely kept sealed up for a loooooooong time. Pepsi though? Not so much. :P

Sean697    318

I think cans can last 10-20 years. I had a can of coke from Saudi Arabia from 1995 that finally leaked this year all over my book shelf. I found recently a bunch of unopened cans of soda from the 90's in my grandmothers garage that were all unopened but empty.