Offline DB?

ortizimo

have not been able to locate a program to track my collection. Something like Collectorz.com DBs so I made a cheap alternative with access. Not professional at all but lets me track what I want to with pics and no OLE object limits. Just wondering if anyone has a better option out there.

• Retromags Curator

I use a doc file. ;)

I'd love to see RetroMags implement a collection-tracking solution. I think it'd be a great feature for the site and would probably attract more mag collectors who may be willing to help with the preservation project!

We will, it is on my list. Honestly there is really not much that I need to do to make it happen......other than find $500-$1000 to have someone create it for me. You would see 3 buttons in each of our three main databases. The buttons would be

[Have] [Want] [selling]

You would then be able to click one of those buttons and add Nintendo Power Issue 1 to your collection. It would also work for Strategy Guides and Video Games. On each of your profile pages, you would be able to see your collections, and export that list to a PDF.

That is the dream anyways :)

The 3 bottons would be a great function and this website has a lot of potential. here's a pic of the project I worked on to track my collection. working project as I would like to scan a text file that holds information from each volume and display it on screen for each record like I did for the cover art but it's not working for me yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ofwx1dxk4588or/retromagsdb.jpg?dl=0

If anyone wants to cooperate on finishing this let me know.