Sign in to follow this  
Sean697

First EGM?

Sean697    318

Going through my old mags. Is this the first EGM issue? It's the electronic gaming monthly 1989 buyers guide. It's not listed in the EGM database.where does this go?

XmD6GC3.png

• Like 1

Phillyman    403

You want it to scan? Also have the buyers guide from 90-93 only the 90 is in database.

Let me check around, because I am pretty sure I have them floating around. I could have sworn that we had already scanned that issue. But I just went into our old download section and do not see an entry for it. :blink:

Sean697    318

I saw a post from 2008 where it was submitted. You interested in getting some mags to scan, I offered to e-day but maybe your plate is less full. I just dig out my old collection at my parents house. If you can handle some scanning PM me and I can tell you what I got that is missing from the site I can mail.

Sean697    318

I also have the EGM supplement magazine one shot Sega Force. I found a link for it on you old database under miscellaneous but it's not in the new database.

E-Day    699

Let me check around, because I am pretty sure I have them floating around. I could have sworn that we had already scanned that issue. But I just went into our old download section and do not see an entry for it. :blink:

I do not have it among my files either.