New (old) magazines needing scanner

Sean697

I dug up some of my old mags. After searching the database here is what I have that is not in the database and needs scanning. Any volunteers? I'll mail them for scanning just post here or PM me. Here is the list.

Sega Force ( EGM supplement but may be related to the UK mag. Has Joe Montana on cover in Chiefs Uniform)

Joystick 18 Dec 83

Game players: jun 91, may 91, aug 90, March 90, Feb 90, dec 89, nov 89

EGM: 39, 46,47,49,76,80. 1992 buyers guide (possibly EGM 30), 1993 buyers guide (Also not in database but may be issue jan 93 which is preserved.)

Edited by Sean697
  • Like 1

• Retromags Curator

I would love those old Game Players, but I lack the time to scan them. I imagine Phillyman would be interested in taking any or all of them you'd like to send out though. :)

*huggles*

Areala

Happy 1800th post!

Yes, Iove the Game Players magazines. The older stuff always catches my attention.

Ok hopefully philly can answer this.

The 89,90,and 91 buyers guides for EGM are in the database.

But there is no entry for the 1992 buyers guide

nynzXim.png

Also no entry for the 1993 buyers guide.

7vSHpfG.png

Do you already have these mags and they are just not readded in the new database? Or do I need to mail them too? Otherwise I'd like to sell them to defray the shipping costs as a set with the 89,90,91 guides.

Edited by Sean697

• Retromags Curator

I have scans of both of those, so I don't know why they are not on the site. I am guessing it's because the 89-91 Buyer's guides were part of the main run of EGM and were considered regular issues. I think starting with the 1992 buyer's guide, they made it a separate magazine. EGM 30 is the Star Trek cover (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electronic-Gaming-Monthly-EGM-Magazine-January-1992-Issue-30-Star-Trek-/190864194662).

Anyhow, the scans I have of them are not that great; one is pretty rough. Depending on the price, I would be willing to buy them from you.