New Release: EGM 1989 Buyer's Guide

E-Day

Sean697 and E-Day thank you guys for this early X-mess present !! I can not tell you how much I love these old EGM/Gamepro. To be a kid again and read the first EGM as I remember it when I first bought it in the store awww memories. A million thanks !

Awesome. E-day really cleaned that up nicely! (Although the colors came out a little too intense but it looks good. Youd only notice if you had the real magazine.) Had some great stuff that issue. Interestingly enough I noticed that in next years buyers guide for 1990, they give Phantasy Star an award again! Maybe they thought not many people read this one. Or someone really liked Phantasy Star.

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator

Awesome. E-day really cleaned that up nicely! (Although the colors came out a little too intense but it looks good. Youd only notice if you had the real magazine.) Had some great stuff that issue. Interestingly enough I noticed that in next years buyers guide for 1990, they give Phantasy Star an award again! Maybe they thought not many people read this one. Or someone really liked Phantasy Star.

As long as it looks suitable for viewing on a monitor or tablet, I am okay with the colours being a little too intense compared to the physical magazine. Unless the intensity causes a severe loss of details. Also, everyone's monitor/screen won't be calibrated the same way. I have mine calibrated as accurately as possible without one of those expensive spiders you put on the screen. I know at work the pages look way too dark and way too intense compared to at home. I try to make it look like you are reading a source PDF instead of a scan :)