Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

What did Santa bring you? (2015)

I scored the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis: Collected Works book (http://readonlymemory.vg/). That is the only game-related thing I got.

I also got a nice wad of cash. Now I have to decide what to get with it; cooking items, a Samsung tablet, the Microsoft Band, Studio Ghibli movies, put it towards a GoPro camera...too many decisions!

i got mainly decorations for my bar. it's a personal bar in my basement, not an actual establishment. but got a number of limited edition Miller High Life mirrors, along with a custom sign made by a publisher friend. very cool stuff!

I didn't get my Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

Fudge.

;)

well at least now you won't shoot your eye out.

• Like 1

I grabbed a Samsung Tab 4 yesterday, but haven't turned it on yet. I am not sure if I will keep it since yesterday evening I was reminded that I have wanted a colour laser printer for a few years now. A tablet is fun, but I already have a Microsoft Surface.

Christmas money is for things you don't need, and things you want but don't want to spend your own money on :)

Which is exactly why it's the best kind of money. :)