FileFactory Server Consistently Overloaded

Lycanthrokeith

Philly, I pitched in a bit for you guys. One of these days I'll get around to helping complete the PSM section for you too. One of these days... kinda busy actually playing games lately though. :)

As for the torrent idea, I tend to seed things that are perfectly legal, such as OCR's collections and albums. Granted, I have somewhat limited bandwidth, but usually any time my computer is on, I'm seeding something. Would be more than happy to help out in this regard. Might not be the fastest way, but it would be the least amount of effort. Plus, not gonna lie, I would LOVE to be able to get all the current releases in one batch, updated periodically. Would be happy to seed once things are out there too.

Edit, just realized you probably have no way of connecting my donation to my screen name on here. Will have came from spoogie357. :)