Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Retromags Grand Prize Winner - RetroDefense

Phillyman    403

Retromags 2014 Contest

Grand Prize Winner - RetroDefense

Earlier tonight we put all 52 weekly contest winners names into a bag and pulled one random name out. RetroDefense was that winner. Please take a moment to congratulate him on winning. RetroDefense will be awarded our Grand Prize of $500 USD. The past year has been a great year for our Wiki, and while I probably wont do a 52 week contest again, we are going to be taking January off and come back on February 1st with new Monthly contests here at Retromags. I really do appreciate all the help you guys perform around here. Our wiki relies on your knowledge and devotion to grow each day. With our new server almost funded, I hope to bring back our magazines and make 2015 the best year yet!

-Phillyman

• Like 2

Terry93D    12

My sincere congratulations, RD! You deserve it. I can't name anyone else that's done more work on indexing magazines then you for the entire year.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to 2015.

RetroDefense    136

I'm a bit late with posting this - still suffering from winner's guilt, I think - but thank you, everyone. Not only for the congrats but for all of the hard work you put in last year - I wasn't the only person typing my tail off. :)

Glad to have met so many fine folks here at RetroMags, too. Even though the friendly competition is over I hope the friendships continue for a good, long time.

A special thanks to Phillyman for sponsoring the contest - thank you, sir!