Sign in to follow this  
E-Day

New Release: Game Players Issue 6 (December 1989)

that " dude in a business suite" may be a reference to the godfather. thank you for this amazing upload !

Ah yes. the pinstripes and the flower should have clued me in.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was wondering what that business suit dude had to do with anything.

Anyway, the magazine was a really enjoyable read! I did a write-up (of dubious quality) at http://t.co/KRUbHjPqKz. There's some cursing and moments of considerable ignorance in my write-up, but I hope it's a nice read nonetheless.

Yeah, I was wondering what that business suit dude had to do with anything.

Anyway, the magazine was a really enjoyable read! I did a write-up (of dubious quality) at http://t.co/KRUbHjPqKz. There's some cursing and moments of considerable ignorance in my write-up, but I hope it's a nice read nonetheless.

I'm pretty surprised you didn't know who David Faustino was. Then again, anyone under 35 might not. I feel kind of old that I remember all those games you talked about. And that 8 eyes is an adaption of the anime of the same name.

I'm pretty surprised you didn't know who David Faustino was. Then again, anyone under 35 might not. I feel kind of old that I remember all those games you talked about. And that 8 eyes is an adaption of the anime of the same name.

There is so much stuff I don't know. It's amazing and you would be ashamed of me. I'm 24, by the way.

There is so much stuff I don't know. It's amazing and you would be ashamed of me. I'm 24, by the way.

That explains it! But I'm not into age discrimination. I admire that how you wrote up that stuff it was like you were discovering it for the first time. Refreshing really.