Sign in to follow this  
Britanica

Favorite N64 game?

Britanica    0

I always loved Nintendo 64 and have a lot of memories with that system. A few games that I enjoyed a lot with my friends and family are Banjo & Kazooie (1 and 2), Mario 64, Glover, Snowboard Kids (1 & 2), and Zelda : Occurring of Time. I also enjoyed many others but these ones come to mind the most. How about you? What are your favorite Nintendo 64">N64 games?

twiztor    100

my favorite Nintendo 64">N64 game were anything that i played multiplayer with my friends. WCW/NWO Revenge and Goldeneye 007 we could play for hours (and did on many occasions). Ocarina of Time is a masterpiece, and i still go back and play Mario 64 sometimes too.

Diamond    0

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is hands down my favorite. I actually have an emulator on my desktop to play older games and still play this! I just finished it a few weeks ago and plan on going through again soon.

I know a majority of people would ask "Why?", but my favorite Nintendo 64">N64 game is Mortal Kombat Trilogy. Sound left something to be desired, but the graphics were outstanding at the time and the controls were spot-on. Great game.

KiwiArcader    471

1. Super Mario 64 ..... still THE game for me on Nintendo 64">N64

2. Banjo Kazooie .... probably a better game than Super Mario 64 but it doesn't have the nostalgia factor for me

3. Mario Kart 64 .... endless hours disappeared playing with my kids

4. Wave Race 64 .... ditto

Those are pretty much the only games I boot up on my Nintendo 64">N64 emulator nowadays when I get nostalgic for the Nintendo 64">N64. The whole Zelda thing was lost on me .....

Sean697    318

Banjo Tooie

Banjo Kazooie

Ocarina of Time

Mario 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Mario Kart 64

In that order.

And yes I also really enjoyed Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Ferneu    2

Picking a favorite is hard. But 7 posts and no mention to Conker's Bad Fur Day??? It is not only one of the best Nintendo 64">N64 games, it is one of the best games ever!

Sean697    318

Picking a favorite is hard. But 7 posts and no mention to Conker's Bad Fur Day??? It is not only one of the best Nintendo 64">N64 games, it is one of the best games ever!

That one was hard. It is such a well done game, but ultimately for me it was all about graphics and presentation with that game. I still own it. I felt the gameplay wasn't quite as good as the other Rare games with contextual buttons and difficulty. But the story and comedy were amazing.