Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

First Gameboy

Diamond    0

Remember me?

nintendo_gameboy2-cyberiapc.com_.jpg

How many of you owned one of these guys? I remember my first one. I loved that thing. I ended up upgrading with each new design until the DS. I ended up getting a psp at that point but I still have love for my gameboys.

LostLuggage    1

I had one. I played Wario World a lot. There was another game that I played a lot. I can’t seem to remember what it was. I wasn’t all that into the Game Boy. I bought it later on when it was heavily discounted.

twiztor    100

never had the original, but my younger brother did. first nintendo handheld i picked up was the Game Boy Pocket.

RetroDefense    136

Oh yeah. Still have it packed away. The Super Mario Lands, Metroid II, Link's Awakening, Mega Man, Gargoyle's Quest - it's a wonder I don't have full-time corrective lenses, to be honest.

My fave way to play GB anymore is with the Game Boy Player attachment for the Gamecube. Best add-on system ever.

ArcaneSylph    10

I remember my first Game Boy. It was a Christmas present in 1996. I remember trying to open it on Christmas Eve, and my mom got SO angry. It was red, and my Mom also got me Pokemon Blue. It kickstarted my long, loving relationship with video game handhelds, although I sadly no longer own my first Game Boy. I currently have a PSP, a GBAsp, a DS, and a 3DS.