How often do you get out?

Diamond

My last relationship ended badly. Why? Because she said I didn't go out enough. I work around 50 hours a week and just want to come home and relax with video games. She said that she can't be with someone who spends so much time on the couch or at the computer. I honestly didn't think it was a big deal because she always went out shopping with her friends. I guess because I said no to going out to eat, or to the movies, or shopping... She hated it. We were together for about 2 years and while I did care for her, I didn't love her which I think bothered her. I can't and wont just say "I love you" because of some hormones or butterflies. Anyways, how often do you get out of the house and do something? (other than work)

I'm just the opposite, I have very little time for video games. I used to be a hardcore gamer and I've now become a rarely plays video games but would love to play more. On top of having a career that does not give me much free time, what time I do have I'm either spending it with the family or messing around in my garage learning a new trade (carpentry).

• Retromags Curator

Once or twice a week, my wife and I will go out specifically to do something together: eat, see a movie, do some shopping, etc... We don't go more often because the money is usually better spent elsewhere, but it's important enough for us to get out and do stuff that we try very hard not to let too much time go by between dates. :)

*huggles*
Areala

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator

Not that often. It would be different if we didn't have two parasites kids. Having parasites kids really limits where you can go and what you can do. And we aren't crazy about getting babysitters often either. When we do, it's usually because we have to go do something that is easier without parasites kids tagging along. But neither of us really have the urge to go out a lot anyhow.

• 1 month later...

For a good portion of the year I'm at work all week so the last thing I'd like to do is go anywhere after coming home and changing. During the winter break I'm busy trying to catch up on the gaming backlog. Then since going out costs a lot and there aren't any arcades in the area my answer would be rarely.

• 2 months later...

When I think about it I don't think I go out much either.. so tired after work usually so only time we do something is in the weekends.. but then again , that's the only time I can play some games also so I am a little torn.. my wife probably want me out more too..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...