Sign in to follow this  
LostLuggage

WWF Wrestlefest

LostLuggage    1

Anyone here remember playing WWF Wrestlefest? I used to spend so much time at the arcade playing it. It was a fun game and you could play it for quite a long time for just a quarter. It was one of the best values for the money. I could play for what seemed like a real long time and spend just a few quarters.

Zeus    0

WWF Wrestlefest was a heck of a lot of fun. It made my day every time I saw it in an arcade.

Wasn't it supposed to be released on XBLA and PSN a while back? I remember seeing previews, but the release seems to be vaporware.

JoeyBean    0

My best friend was addicted to that game! We used to go to Raw and PPV's together when they were in the area. I wasn't into the game all that much but I used to love WWF/E

DanielMack    3

That game was so much fun to play. That’s one of the few arcade games that I actually wish I owned. I’d love to have enough space to have a mini retro arcade. Maybe some day I will.

Rewind33    1

Wow now this takes me back... Back to my brother screaming at me to get out the room because I cost him the biggest match! LOL I never played it but I have fond memories of my brother getting in trouble over the game.

dc2142    1

When I used to go to the movies as a kid they had Wrestlefest. I'd play before going in the theater. I was always Demolition in the Tag mode.

Hekuta    4

Yes WrestleFest was AMAZING back in the days! I remember my face team was always Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior and my heel team was The Million Dollar Man and Mr. Perfect. A classic arcade game without a doubt especially on multi player.