Re-visiting the site; how to easily upload again?

Vladi

Greetings! For those who don't know me, I used to upload a Mexican publication that this last December ended business (after 23 glorious years), and it had the iconic name of Club Nintendo. I got into designing and managed to publish some cool stuff related to videogames on Nintendo Age like the black box version of Ice Hockey, an old Taito styled version of Renegade (for the NES), Breath of Fire II retranslated for the SNES, FEDA: The emblem of fire for the SNES, and some other things. So 4-5 years have passed since then, and i want to re-upload my scans in an easy way, is it possible? my old thread still exists and it even preserves some of the pictures from my imageshack account :P (http://community.retromags.com/topic/6193-vladis-work-in-progress/).

Thanks in the advance,

Vladi

vladictivo.deviantart.com

• Retromags Curator

Wow, welcome back, Vladi! Great to see you!

Right now, the database is set up so that anybody can contribute an outside download link, so all you need to do is upload your mag somewhere, go to the page for that magazine in the database, click on the 'Edit' button, and paste in the download link. :)

If you want direct FTP access to upload, you'll probably need to get with Phillyman or E-Day, as I don't have access to the account or know where it stands in terms of the dedicated server. :)

*huggles*
Areala