What games deserve a sequel?

ctophil

On 1/27/2016 at 3:24 AM, kitsunebi77 said:

Gonna go with PC games. I NEED another Wing Commander game. I love the space sim genre and Wing Commander games are worth playing for the storyline alone.

On a related note, now that Star Wars is respectable again, I would love to see another game in the X-Wing/Tie Fighter space sim franchise. Not as big on storyline as Wing Commander, but the gameplay is top notch.

Good call

Edited by xisterm

• 3 weeks later...

GUARDIAN LEGEND...still play that on my retron 5...love the music too. I might get slapped for this, it was a entry game and wasnt bad to me...the bouncer. call it short, whatever,but remember, we were kids. i grew up on nes, if it wasnt for school, curfews, games were 30 min or hour max unless it was extra hard or a rpg. a 5, 8 hour game. with inflation, were lucky prices are the same. oh, and a new salamander,gradius, and parodius,respectively.

Breath Of Fire: The new one just came out in Japan but it's only for phones & computers. A console or portable release would be great.

Fire Pro Wrestling: Hopefully with a more current roster and some updated moves added to the CAW.

Shining Force: Either a new game or a re-release of 3.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh this is an easy one Call of Duty, Madden, and Assiassin's Creed are all in dire need of a sequel.

All kidding aside it would be pretty dope if we got a new Double Dragon game or a new numbered Shining Force or Phantasy star game. Oh and River City ransom would be cool too, maybe a new Metriod Prime too