Sign in to follow this  
ctophil

What games deserve a sequel?

Gonna go with PC games. I NEED another Wing Commander game. I love the space sim genre and Wing Commander games are worth playing for the storyline alone.

On a related note, now that Star Wars is respectable again, I would love to see another game in the X-Wing/Tie Fighter space sim franchise. Not as big on storyline as Wing Commander, but the gameplay is top notch.

Good call! I'd love to see Wing Commander make a comeback.

GUARDIAN LEGEND...still play that on my retron 5...love the music too. I might get slapped for this, it was a entry game and wasnt bad to me...the bouncer. call it short, whatever,but remember, we were kids. i grew up on nes, if it wasnt for school, curfews, games were 30 min or hour max unless it was extra hard or a rpg. a 5, 8 hour game. with inflation, were lucky prices are the same. oh, and a new salamander,gradius, and parodius,respectively.

I'm still waiting for a sequel that resolves the cliffhanger at the end of Resident Evil: Code Veronica, but we never got a proper continuation of the storyline; the gameplay and story just changed to almost pure action.

Breath Of Fire: The new one just came out in Japan but it's only for phones & computers. A console or portable release would be great.

Fire Pro Wrestling: Hopefully with a more current roster and some updated moves added to the CAW.

Shining Force: Either a new game or a re-release of 3.

Shadowgate and Uninvited urgent!

Only Deja-Vu had a sequel (Lost In Las Vegas) and Shadowgate had other versions that weren't necessarily sequels (including that horrid Shadowgate 64...).

• Like 1

Ring of red for the ps2

Not because it was good, but because it was not. The game had so much potential a interesting storyline and setting great mech design, but the game itself was slow and boring it really needs to get a sequel or a remake maybe put it on a handheld.

Oh this is an easy one Call of Duty, Madden, and Assiassin's Creed are all in dire need of a sequel.

All kidding aside it would be pretty dope if we got a new Double Dragon game or a new numbered Shining Force or Phantasy star game. Oh and River City ransom would be cool too, maybe a new Metriod Prime too

I'd love to see another Metroid game (not first person) and a new installment of Ecco the Dolphin would be pretty sweet.

Vice City Doom! I was a fan of the ridiculous plot, and thought the main character was the ultimate product of John Carpenter-esque anti heroes. The game was hard, but I'm sure nowadays some one can program it to be more balanced.