Retromags Switching Servers (March 12th-13th 2015)

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Retromags Switching Servers

March 12th-13th 2015

With our server fully funded, Retromags will be switching over to our new dedicated server this Thursday, March 12th 2015. Around 7PM Eastern USA time n Thursday I will put this site into an offline state and move us over. The entire move should only take me approximately 2-3 hours, but the DNS changes may take a bit longer to propagate thru the Internet. You can keep up to date with our progress by visiting our Facebook or Twitter page. Once the site is moved, if your ISP has not yet updated their DNS records, you can change your DNS server to Google (they are usually very fast on changes).

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator

The URL of www.retromags.com will stay the same. When you visit Retromags later on tonight, the site will be in offline mode. If you ping www.retromags.com from the command line and return back 69.195.75.231.....you will be looking at the old site. Once the site is moved over, I will turn that site back online. It should be pretty transparent to most of you guys.