Sign in to follow this  
Data

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Recommended Posts

I've been playing the PC version since it was released in 2012. What an interesting story beyind it. The launch was a disaster and the pay to win philosophy killed it. After 2 years I spent 90% of the time watching the Auction House and flipping items while the other 10% was playing Act 3 over and over.

Since Reaper of Souls expansion has been released and seasons have been introduced I find joy in playing again. Good gear is easy to get and amazing gear only takes 3 or 4 times longer.

If anyone wants to play reaper of souls on PC, send me a message. I will only play in the evenings for a little while next week because of a new job but Season 3 is out on Monday or Tuesday and it will be a good oportunity to start new clans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been a hardcore Diablo fan since the original (i even got the d1 expansion, Hellfire!) d3 just didn't hook me right away. maybe because i don't play online and couldn't care less about the auction house, but the game was just too linear. no sense of exploration. but i occasionally will still turn it on and crack some skulls for a few hours. i still have fun playing it but it doesn't have the same hook as d2 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this