Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

I've been playing the PC version since it was released in 2012. What an interesting story beyind it. The launch was a disaster and the pay to win philosophy killed it. After 2 years I spent 90% of the time watching the Auction House and flipping items while the other 10% was playing Act 3 over and over.

Since Reaper of Souls expansion has been released and seasons have been introduced I find joy in playing again. Good gear is easy to get and amazing gear only takes 3 or 4 times longer.

If anyone wants to play reaper of souls on PC, send me a message. I will only play in the evenings for a little while next week because of a new job but Season 3 is out on Monday or Tuesday and it will be a good oportunity to start new clans.

i've been a hardcore Diablo fan since the original (i even got the d1 expansion, Hellfire!) d3 just didn't hook me right away. maybe because i don't play online and couldn't care less about the auction house, but the game was just too linear. no sense of exploration. but i occasionally will still turn it on and crack some skulls for a few hours. i still have fun playing it but it doesn't have the same hook as d2 for me.