Mad Magazine

E-Day

• Retromags Curator

I am wondering f any of our members that live in the US are fans of Mad Magazine and are thinking about getting a new subscription. I ask this because right now they have a promo where if you get a two-year subscription, you get an 11x14 print of the cover art for their current issues, which features Alfred E. Newman and "Weird Al" Yankovic. I desperately want this print, but the offer isn't valid for Canada.

So I was wondering if anyone wanted a subscription but not the print. I would pay for half the subscription and the shipping for the print from my house to yours. If someone is interested, please let me know. I don't know how long this offer will be valid. madmagazineweirdal.com is the URL for the offer. Who's in??

• 1 month later...

I'm sure that print will be on eBay eventually and you won't even have to pay the subscription.

BTW, I did enjoy Mad back in the day. I would sometimes get them in the checkout lane at the supermarket, but they disappeared from that venue and other newsstands. I didn't even realize they were still in business.