Sign in to follow this  
RetroDefense

Fantastic Metroid fan-art

That is really good. I remember having argument with my older brother about Samus being a woman. He always refused to believe me and insisted it was a man. Haha score one for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fiatbravodriver
      Updated 3rd Dec 2017 
      I am looking for RAW Scans for the following N64 game boxes and I am happy to Donate Money to help get this finished.
      The scans I need don't exist on the the Internet unfortunately. This is 100% not for Profit. Anyone Selling Reproduction boxes should be reported.
      Scans must be 600dpi or Higher and of good quality please. Here is a link to an excellent scanning guide:
      http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=1305.0
      Scans must be of all parts of the box please. The Scan must be of the game pictured and the same region please. You must be happy for the scan to be shared freely online. For example for use on Thecoverproject.net, gamefaqs, nintandbox, nesworld, retrocollect, emuparadise etc etc. Payment will be by Paypal after everything is ok. When my paypal balance is empty I will kindly ask for this post to be deleted. 
      Let me know what you can supply and how much for your time and hopefully we can sort a deal. Or if you are OK for money and just happy to donate for free for the community that's excellent. 
      Any questions just ask.
      Have a nice day.
      US Nintendo 64 Remaining:

PAL N64 Remaining:

• By VGScrapbook
      Hi everybody, when the SNES Classic was released, I decided to compile all of the content that was covered in Nintendo Power for each game (including the comics). Before I knew it, I was spending quite a few hours looking through every issue, referencing various indexes, cropping pages to fit better with one another, etc. I've already spent way more time on this project than I wanted. If anybody wants to do whatever would be needed to make these suitable for distribution on Retromags itself, feel free to edit and redistribute:
      http://www.videogamescrapbook.com/download/nintendo_power.php
      Also, I'd appreciate a quick thanks if anybody likes my efforts since part of me wonders if I wasted my time. For example, I also included a 100 page document focused on Super Mario 64 in anticipation of Super Mario Odyssey. I think it's really neat to be able to see all of the beta images of a game, the maps, strategies, codes, arena scores, ads, etc. all in one place without having to seek multiple magazines to see it all. Some of these compilations even act as the closest thing to an official Nintendo Player's Guide for the games that never had one (such as Super Punch-Out!!). Another highlight of course are the comics, some of which I couldn't find a full CBZ version anywhere else. Enjoy!