Sign in to follow this  
DanielMack

What handheld systems do you play?

I play my gba sp...mostly when I go to the bathroom lol

Remind me to never borrow your GBA...

• Like 1

I still play my old DS Lite (I have both a silver and a white one because the grey one's touchscreen was getting unresponsive because of too much Elite Beat Agents).

From time to time I play Picross DS, even though I tend to use the buttons because I'm either too blind to tap the right box or the touchscreen is out of whack.

I still have a years old save of Etrian Odyssey 2 I someday will return to. I bought all three (then existing) Etrian games because I loved the first one.

I should play more DS...

i used to own a game boy, PSP, DS and very recently got a 3DS.

my favourite among them has to be the DS

I play on Vita and 3DS XL.

I skipped the PSP.  I had an old DS Lite as well.  I never liked the original gameboy due to the sepia display

I've been playing my 3ds and Sega Game Gear.  Defenders of Oasis is a classic;  We could use more traditional rpgs in a middle-eastern setting.

I've been playing my GBA SP (101 model) almost exclusively, even more than my consoles. And I'm using it to play the original GB games. I've been on a bit of a GB kick as of late and have picked up quite a few good games for it. Been playing The Punisher, Burgertime and TMNT a lot. It's even inspired me to dig out my original "brick" GB and fire it up, but unfortunately it doesn't work. :-(

I have a n3DS XL.  I play old DS games on a DSi XL, as I don't like the filtered upscaling when playing DS games on 3DS.

I usually play on my smartphone (Usually the Iron Maiden RPG Game or Pokemon Go), Nintendo 3DS (Usually Super Smash Bros) and My Gameboy Advance (I just got my paws on Wario Land 3, Wario Land 4, and Legend Of Zelda : Link's Awakening DX as a bit of birthday gifts)

I have a 3DS, and I love it. But I probably don't play it as often as any of my consoles. I don't play anything on a phone. I like buttons.