DanielMack

What was the last video game system that you bought?

Last year I bought a Intellivision and Colecovision Flashback. And you know what? Neither of them lasted. They just started losing video one by one. My genesis handheld is pretty nice though and it's from the same company ATgames.

Other than that, I haven't bought a system since the Xbox 360 and I didn't keep it long. Last new system I've bought and really liked was the Playstation 2.

Just bought a virtual boy. Never understood why it got so much hate. I got lucky and picked up almost every game for it at one store cheap.

Battlefront....I returned it. before that Fallout 4. For Christmas my wife got me Splatoon and Mario maker. And for my wife's birthday I got her Donky Kong Counrty for wii u. She don't get it till next friday though.

Battlefront....I returned it. before that Fallout 4. For Christmas my wife got me Splatoon and Mario maker. And for my wife's birthday I got her Donky Kong Counrty for wii u. She don't get it till next friday though.

Last video game system, yo.

pstv this month month before that an original xbox and before that a 2ds many more to go as i get back into the hobby and collecting

What do you think about your PSTV? I didn't use mine too long. Most of my games weren't compatible with it

Last console bought was the Wii U back in 2014.

Planning on getting a PS4 once i completed my MBA.

Nowadays i buy games and console just for kicks, and seeing the joy my kids in playing them because i was sure doesn't have any time to play 'em. Nowadays I simply checking youtube vodeogaming videos channel if i feel a tinge of nostalgia, haha.

My brother and I grabbed a PS3 about three years ago. We wanted a Blu-Ray player anyway, so why not one that plays video games? I have no plans on getting a newer system at the moment. I barely touch the PS3 from a gamer perspective, though I may grab a game or two next week.

Let me think...it was either a second slim PS2 to have spare parts, a second DS Lite to have a spare system, or the Wii because "Hey let's have another system in the house I don't play"

The last system I purchased new was the Wii. I preordered it months in advance and picked it up on release day. I also "got sick" and couldn't go to work the next day. Coincidence???

The last systems I purchased overall were a DS Lite and PSP (at the same time & both from the same seller).