What was the last video game system that you bought?

• 4 weeks later...

A PS3 ( or a 3DS shortly after, if counting handhelds that mostly gathered dust :V ), and that'll likely be the last one unless there's some console-exclusive I could die for (which is more and more unlikely, given how many games are multiplat anymore). Almost picked up a Switch several times, but never got around to it given there's only a handful of exclusives for it I'd want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AlidarJarok said:

Sure why not, I hope its coon to play on. 

it was fun playing my favorite game of all time (LOZ1) on a new platform. There's obviously many better ways to play the game (i think i can play it on 5 systems maybe?) but i'm such a sucker for Zelda 1 rereleases i couldn't turn it down. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2021 at 5:33 PM, twiztor said:

it was fun playing my favorite game of all time (LOZ1) on a new platform. There's obviously many better ways to play the game (i think i can play it on 5 systems maybe?) but i'm such a sucker for Zelda 1 rereleases i couldn't turn it down. 

Very awesome man.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just purchased a Fat PlayStation 2 console SCPH-30000 model at the local Goodwill for $25 & looks/plays like brand new. It came with an off brand controller & the PS2 game “WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth” was in the disc tray. Already owned slim model PS2 but couldn’t pass up the deal I got for it. 

• Like 1

On Saturday, I bought a handheld Famiclone, complete with a ridiculous number of built-in games (many with nonsense Engrish titles and limited playability). I found it in the Christmas gifts section of a local discount store for Cdn$22.

I have several Famiclone systems already; I cannot pass up a unique model if it is sufficiently cheap.    

Edited by JHD

• 7 months later...