Thanks to everyone for all of your hard work

randomreader

I created this account to say thanks so much to everyone for helping to preserve the printed history of gaming and making it available to everyone. Even though people say that once it's on the 'net it's forever, recent events have proven that not to be true. Torrents die, share sites go down, and as E-Day pointed out, publishers still don't do enough to make these bits and pieces as easily available as Retromags does.

Retro gaming is on the rise, the Smithsonian is doing an exhibit on the art of games covering the last forty odd years, but strangely, the history of print struggles to keep up leaving it to enthusiast sites like this to keep it alive for those that don't remember the days of Blast Processing.

Or for those like me that like to catch up with the issues we missed out on. :)

So to E-Day and all of those that can contribute, many thanks for the stellar work in keeping the past alive.

I created this account to say thanks so much to everyone for helping to preserve the printed history of gaming and making it available to everyone. Even though people say that once it's on the 'net it's forever, recent events have proven that not to be true. Torrents die, share sites go down, and as E-Day pointed out, publishers still don't do enough to make these bits and pieces as easily available as Retromags does.

Retro gaming is on the rise, the Smithsonian is doing an exhibit on the art of games covering the last forty odd years, but strangely, the history of print struggles to keep up leaving it to enthusiast sites like this to keep it alive for those that don't remember the days of Blast Processing.

Or for those like me that like to catch up with the issues we missed out on. :)

So to E-Day and all of those that can contribute, many thanks for the stellar work in keeping the past alive.

Agree 100%. Been a lurker a long time and love that I can still find the magazines I use to read as a kid. Talk about nostalgia. :D

• 1 month later...