Where Are The More Recent Nintendo Powers?

Thor

I downloaded the big collection Funclub - NP 145 and this is how I learned about RetroMags.com So after that I also downloaded Nintendo Power Advance. But where are the issues after 145? I have most of them already but would like them on DVD rom as well has anyone scanned them? If not I will start scanning mine but no way am I'm going to take the binding off of them to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
I downloaded the big collection Funclub - NP 145 and this is how I learned about RetroMags.com So after that I also downloaded Nintendo Power Advance. But where are the issues after 145? I have most of them already but would like them on DVD rom as well has anyone scanned them? If not I will start scanning mine but no way am I'm going to take the binding off of them to do so.
In a situation like this, how does retromags prioritize?

Are the 5 year old mags scanned and archived for later release, or will they be done on a yearly, 12-issue release type deal?

The same guy who scanned 80-90% of the big NP torrent does have most of them scanned. In a July email he said "I actually disconnected my scanner and dont have much intention of scanning anymore...I did finish pretty much everything with the exception of 36 issues...though" and in a later PM (that I lost) he said that he was thinking of finishing the set. I haven't been in contact recently.

And before you ask....He doesn't hang around because of disagreements with the management, but no real bad blood, he still stops in once in a while :P

• 4 months later...