Sign in to follow this  
Thor

Official Dreamcast Magazine Us Wiki Almost Finished

Ok well the Offical Dreamcast section is almost finished and I just wanted to see if anyone has the parts that are still missing.

Magazine Index and cover scan Missing:

Issue 0

Issue 7

Issue 11

Issue 12

GD-ROM Scans Missing:

Issue 0? I don't remember I think issue 0 came with a CD not a GD Rom but I can't remember.

Issue 9

Issue 12? Again this issue I can't remember but I don't think there was a 12th GD-ROM but if there was it's missing.

Ok well the Offical Dreamcast section is almost finished and I just wanted to see if anyone has the parts that are still missing.

Magazine Index and cover scan Missing:

Issue 0

Issue 7

Issue 11

Issue 12

GD-ROM Scans Missing:

Issue 0? I don't remember I think issue 0 came with a CD not a GD Rom but I can't remember.

Issue 9

Issue 12? Again this issue I can't remember but I don't think there was a 12th GD-ROM but if there was it's missing.

Crap...can't help there. I have the GD-ROMs for 3, 7 and 8, and none of the magazines (as far as I know). The section looks absolutely rocking though, Thor! :)

Hey thanks for looking anyway (and for the comment)

I'm bidding on a collection of ODCM right now on eBay and if I win that auction I'll be able to finish it except for issue 0. I'm still kicking my self for getting rid of all my DC magazines.