mikaylaskye

How do I not be a ghost? I have been a member since 2017, but have not logged on for very, very long time.

Also, where do I find old torrents... not Pleasuredome or any tracker that limits your downloads. I am building an arcade cabinet with consoles and I would like to include a magazine section.

Also, also, arcade magazine, where does one find them? Play Meter, etc.

Also, also, also... hello everyone. Good to be back. Wow, this sight sure has changed a lot. Congrats to all the effort *thumbs up*

• Retromags Curator

Post and be active in the forums every now and then :)

There is now one big torrent for everything released from 2005 to 2020. There's an announcement on the right side of the main forums page called "Retromags 2005-2020 Torrent Released!". That will be the link to the giant torrent. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, perfinpuz said:

From the FAQ:

Ghost
A registered member who has no content items and has been inactive for over 365 days.
Ghosts accounts are regularly deleted from Retromags
Ghosts will only go back to Newcomer status after achieving 1 content item

Thank you for the clarification perfinpuz.  I just came back after getting a new cache of magazines and was curious on what this ghost status was.

• 2 months later...
  • Retromags Curator
7 hours ago, Brilhasti said:

I have been a member since November 5, 2017 and I am now a GHOST?  I was a member of Pleasuredome and I loyally downloaded and seeded every Retromags torrent until the tracker shutdown.  Glad to be back.

Welcome back, @Brilhasti! Thanks for all your work with the torrents over the years! :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

• Retromags Curator
14 hours ago, Brilhasti said:

I have been a member since November 5, 2017 and I am now a GHOST?  I was a member of Pleasuredome and I loyally downloaded and seeded every Retromags torrent until the tracker shutdown.  Glad to be back.

You become a Ghost when you either don't log in for a year or you don't post in the forums for a year. I can't remember which but it's one of those two. You'll see that you are now not a Ghost anymore :)

• 4 months later...