Monthly Arcadia 076

mage

Does anyone own this magazine, or has access to scans of it? I ask because I'm trying to obtain scans or photos of the Jingi Storm: The Arcade related content inside this magazine.
I've searched online using google image search for the cover, googling in both english and japanese, and using wayback machine. Unfortunately, the few links that existed of a scan for this magazine are dead, and I can't find anything related to issue #076 online.

Any help would be appreciated

unnamed (1).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, perfinpuz said:

OldGameMags.com has this issue available. Not sure if it is a member only download. Check it out.

it says theres 60 issues available, yet i don't see anything? i'm guessing they will only show up if your a member, so i've just submitted an account and hopefully they activate it soon, will update this once i figure it out. thanks for telling me about this site

Screenshot 2023-06-28 023228.png

• Retromags Curator
15 hours ago, mage said:

it says theres 60 issues available, yet i don't see anything? i'm guessing they will only show up if your a member, so i've just submitted an account and hopefully they activate it soon, will update this once i figure it out. thanks for telling me about this site

Screenshot 2023-06-28 023228.png

I think you have to pay to see downloads over there. I could be wrong though.

A small quantity of magazines are open to all but with a very very small donation you can get access to everything as long as you follow the rules. Kiwi got tired of some people downloading a lot of stuff and then reposting it as theirs elsewhere without any credit to the original scanners. The "donation" wall keeps out a lot of "troubles".

1 hour ago, perfinpuz said:

A small quantity of magazines are open to all but with a very very small donation you can get access to everything as long as you follow the rules. Kiwi got tired of some people downloading a lot of stuff and then reposting it as theirs elsewhere without any credit to the original scanners. The "donation" wall keeps out a lot of "troubles".

I see, I'll have to contact him and ask if he has certain magazines available, not really interested in paying the 1 time fee for just 1 magazine

1 hour ago, perfinpuz said:

Also some members here have gotten magazine covers from OldGameMags scans to be used in the database here.

for some reason the contact page isn't working, do you happen to have a way to contact kiwi? an email address, social media, other forum account or something?